Thursday, August 4, 2016

Enjoy the Njoy Line!


In the world of prostate massage and milking, Njoy is on par with Aneros. The difference between the two companies is that Njoy makes their products of medical grade stainless steel instead of plastic and/or silicone (although Aneros does have one steel model). The sensations are completely different than anything you will ever use to pleasure yourself.


I had originally purchased the large Pure Plug, the Pure Wand, and the Fun Wand. However, I’m a guy, and I really wanted something with a little more kick when it came to hands-free prostate milking. Enter the Pfun Plug (pun intended).

Like all Njoy products, the Pfun Plug came packaged in a discreet mailing box. The case itself is an elegant black box that opens at a hinge point. Inside is a bed of dark pink velvet and a gorgeous mirror-finished prostate plug. Completely waterproof, smooth, and sleek...the way it came packaged made me feel like it was made just for me.

Since the Pfun Plug is stainless steel, you can use any kind of lubrication you want. It’s also nice to use for temperature play (either warming it up or cooling it down before use). Insertion was incredible easy, and the nub on the tip hit my prostate at just the right spot.

My favorite position when using the Pfun is to lie on my side and squeeze my kegel muscles. If you try this method, your body will soon start to take over automatically, and the sensations are incredible. I really wish there was a word in English to truly describe the feeling. Since there isn’t, you’ll just have to try it for yourself ;) The Pfun Plug is on par with the same intense orgasms I’ve experienced from the Fun Wand and the Aneros Vise and Aneros Progasm. The benefit to this toy over the Aneros line is the stainless steel. If just feels classy.

As a side note, the Pfun Plug would be OK for beginners, but it is really designed for the intermediate or expert user. My final thoughts: I wish I had known about this plug years ago. It would have saved me a lot of time searching around for the perfect sensations. It’s another must-have for your collection. And, if properly cared for, it will last the rest of your life.

As always, feel free to contact me directly with any comments, questions, or suggestions. Click Here to subscribe to Sexually Secure, so you know when I post new content.

0 comments:

Post a Comment